So much effort goes into the potatoes, meat and gravy on a Sunday roast plate that sometimes we neglect the co-stars. NEVER AGAIN with these super easy Honey Roasted Carrots.
- 400g Carrots
- 4 – 5 sprigs Thyme
- 50g Honey
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt + Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 190 Celcius
- Wash the carrots and then chop in half lengthways.
- Combine honey, olive oil and thyme leaves in a bowl – season generously with salt + pepper.
- Pop carrots on a baking tray and pour over the honey & oil mix, toss well to combine.
- Roast for 25 – 30 minutes, mixing occasionally to ensure an even coating of sticky honey goodness.
- Transfer to a serving plate, spoon over some of the honey from the bottom of the baking dish. Scatter over a few thyme leaves, a large pinch of salt and serve immediately.
You really don’t need to worry about peeling your carrots – the skin contains a lot of goodness.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: Sunday Lunch
Keywords: Honey Roast Carrots, Carrots, Honey Roasted Carrots, Sunday Lunch, Sunday Sides, Christmas Sides, Vegetables.